Finished product..........

Family saying.......

Kids hard at work..............

Paula and Rex finishing it up.
What better thing to do on the 24th of July (or rather the 25th) than to sit and watch your kids decorate for you. When Paula and I went to St. George the other day shopping, we went to the vinyl place in the mall, which was probably a mistake. We both ended up getting some pretty cute things. I needed something for the tall places on each side of my TV and stand, so what else ~ a TREE!! I was really worried about putting it up because it has alot of little twigs and branches, but Paula and I (mostly Paula) put it up on Saturday with a little help from Lindsey. Yesterday was a day of rest, so today, Paula and Rex dropped by while on a Harley Ride and we sat and visited and Paula and Rex put up the family sign that I got to go with it. It turned out really cute. Thanks so much to the Kelsey's for the help ~ I love it!!
4 comments:
Rex is offended you left out the butt shot.
That looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it.
Paula ~ I thought he would be offended if I put it in. lol
Looks great! Can't wait to see it when I come down for school!!
Post a Comment