Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friends at the quilt shop...........fun times!!
The cookers, hard at work cook our meals..........

Sonja ~ lots of food for such a little girl.. She
took more home than we ate there.
Sonja and RosaLee ~ they've got it figured.
RosaLee and her dish of stuff.
Me, RosaLee and Sonja at the Happy Factory......
On Thursday, February 3rd, RosaLee Stucki, Sonja Black and I went to the Happy Factory to do cars. We stayed for an hour and then Sonja took us to St. George for a fun day. We called Rosie's sister, to see if she wanted to meet us for lunch and she already had a lunch date with the yah, yah sisterhood. No, they meet another day, it was with a friend of hers. We'll have to get her next time. We stopped first at the Mongolian BBQ (first things first), and it was so yummy. We each took plenty home to eat today. Then we went to the Lazy Daisy Quilt Shop and looked around at all the neat stuff that none of us could afford at the moment. They have so many cute things you can't believe it. Rosie and I spent $7 on 50 straight pins with buttons on the top of them. I saw an old friend, Cathy Averett in there. She is making a quilt for a nephews baby that was born early and is still only weighing 4 pounds. Good Aunt Cathy. Then we went to the Factory Stores for me to go to the bathroom ~ Mongolian BBQ going right through me. Then on to the Mall where we went in Dillards to see what they had on sale. We tried to get Sonja to buy a cute hat she tried on, but she was afraid that it wouldn't fit in in Cedar City. She looked really cute in it though. I got me a new Sunday dress. Then we went to the book store for Sonja to buy her Dad a book on tape for his 85th birthday. Then on to Arby's to get some drinks to get us over the black ridge and then home. Thanks, Sonja, it was just what I needed and I think Rosie too.

2 comments:

Kelsie C. said...

Looks like you had fun! The food looks especially good!

Rex and Paula said...

I dont know what that was that sonja had in her bowl but it was more food thatn any mongolian has probably ever had in their lifetime. I am happy to see you back at the blogging....keep 'em coming.
ps
you are looking so good. I am very proud of you.