Delora Hunt and Bea Gubler Denise Platt and Bea Gubler
Sharon Prince, Claudine Spevak and Berdean Schlosser
Berdean Schlosser and Lana Jean Grant
Nila Perkins, Deanna Groke and Rolaine King
J.V. Davis and Rolaine King
Avey Davis and Laureeda Gordon
Jerold Pearce and his wife, Norma....
On Tuesday, November 29th, I went to the Sizzler and met with a bunch of my cousins for lunch. My Aunt Bea was there also, who is the only living sibling of my Dad. It was so much fun and such a good idea. I'm not sure whose idea it was, but it was great.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ahhh, I couldn't find your blog. That is what I get for not working on mine more. Thanks for posting the pictures. They turned out neat--even the ones I took. I had a lot of fun. Love ya, Deanna
I didn't know you had a blog :) How fun!!! Making the bears and pillowcases looked like a lot of fun :) Thanks for coming last night and bringing your grandchildren. It was so much fun :)
I was born in New Harmony, Utah a long time ago. Lived there and in Salt Lake City, and now in Cedar City. I have been married to John Spevak for 46 wonderful years, and have five beautiful children and eleven(even more beautiful) grandchildren. Worked for Iron County School District for 24 years as a school lunch cook. I have my own craft business, which I enjoy and takes alot of my time.
3 comments:
Ahhh, I couldn't find your blog. That is what I get for not working on mine more. Thanks for posting the pictures. They turned out neat--even the ones I took. I had a lot of fun. Love ya, Deanna
Looks like fun!!! Thanks for posting Grandma!
I didn't know you had a blog :) How fun!!! Making the bears and pillowcases looked like a lot of fun :) Thanks for coming last night and bringing your grandchildren. It was so much fun :)
Post a Comment