Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

HAPPY FACTORY

    Yesterday we met again at the Happy Factory. We didn't meet last week because it was Thanksgiving. Janet Lambert, Gayona Schoppmann, Sonja Black and I were there. We did 147 cars and had such a fun time visiting. We plan to go again on the 18th if any of you want to meet us there at 9 a.m. Maybe we will take some food the next time, since we get so hungry while we are there and it can be a Christmas party too. Fun times!!!

Cute little tiger striped car that we did.

Gayona, Sonja and Janet..................

4 comments:

Vernile said...

You better be careful going out there so much they might make you president or something.

Clay Prince said...

the Happy Factory earns you lots of good Karma, just like handing out pesos to the little beggar kids in Tijuana. Just ask Aunt Annette about that!

Shawna said...

It was fun meeting you the other night. Thank you for being so kind about the pictures I took. I hope everyone enjoys them. You can add me to your blog if you would like so people can see my work. Anyway you have done a wonderful job in raising Kenyon he is an awsome person and Im glad I am friends with them.

Byron said...

Claudine, it's time for a new post. I know I was slacking too. Good to see you.