Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

DAD'S 84TH BIRTHDAY DINNER

On Monday, December 22, Vernile and Elma Lynne hosted a birthday dinner for Dad. Donna's birthday was on the 19th, so we celebrated it too. Ed and Annette furnished and cooked the yummy steaks and chicken. We brought the rolls and salad and Vernile and Elma Lynne made some delicious carrot pudding with rum sauce and baked potatoes. Brent wasn't there because of some troubles he had with his truck. Kenny and Jillyn and their girls were there and the girls kept busy taking Donna's blood presure and making sure she didn't get lonesome for the Dr.'s office during the Christmas Holidays. It was a great get together. It snowed all the time we were there and they already have three or four feet of snow, so it was a winter wonderland. I am so thankful for my Dad and the fact that he is still around. I love his sense of humor and the fact
that he appreciates what I do for him and always tells me so. Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Darce M. Prince December 22, 2008



McKenna, Jillyn and Vernile and Elma Lynne



Claudine, Dad, Annette and Vernile



Camille, Elma Lynne, Annette, Ed and Vernile



The creek in a snowstorm.

3 comments:

Rex and Paula said...

That is a great picture of grandpa. I also love the pictures of the snow at the creek and leaving Vernile's house. You always take such good ones. I too am greatful to still have my grandparents-with the excetpion of your Mom. We are a blessed family. Love ya.

Byron said...

beautiful pics. Hard to believe that it is in Harmony.

oldcowboy said...

Thanks for documenting this day. I feel bad I wasn't there.