Kim came down from Payson on Friday with her girlfriend, Ronda. John took his dad and went to Salt Lake to the car show for the day. So, on Friday evening Kim and I and Jessika went to Las Vegas. We got there about 7 p.m. and Paula had a nice dinner waiting for us. We had chicken alfredo on noodles and brocoli and garlic bread. Then we sat and watched the Jazz win their game. We had a good cheering section with Rex and Paula. Saturday morning, Rex fixed Jessika and I some eggs and toast for breakfast. Jessika came back to Cedar with her friend and my daughters and I headed for the stores. We got there so early that the only one that was open was Sam's Club. Then we hit T.J.Maxx, Ross', Home Goods, and Catherines. Then we met Rex for lunch at Red Robin. It was really good. Then Rex went home and we went on with our shopping. We still had to hit Bath and Body Works and Bed, Bath and Beyond and we couldn't miss Happy Hour at Sonic. When we got back to Paula's house it was about 4:30. Lindsey was just leaving to go with some friends and so we said good bye to her and Rex and Paula and headed home. Kim drove because a day of shopping about does me in. We got home at 7:30 and watched the remainder of the Jazz game. John was at the college game and he got home just after half time.
At the break of day in Sam's Club parking lot.
Kim, trying to get a boot on the wrong foot and
blaming me for her fat calves.
Kim, Me, Rex and Paula at the Red Robbin
Kim at Bath and Body works with the worker girl edging in the photo.
Paula and Kim at T J Maxx
Me and Paula at T J Maxx
Paula and Me waiting in a line long enough to be a Christmas line.
10 comments:
Look's like you girl's had a real nice time. I like the picture of the girl trying to make sure she got in the photo at Bath and Body. Nice to see that you all got to spend some time together.
Nicole
Good pics Mom...where is the LOSS PREVENTION guy from Ross?? I am so glad you guys came down. I cherish the time I get to spend with you and Kim. Thanks for coming. Love You!
I've heard of shop till you drop. I think you're the first I've seen document it so well! I guess that's why they say every woman should have a daughter (or two). The men would have dropped after about an hour.
Looks like fun. You guys are the best bargan shoppers I know..
Glad you had a good time shopping. Kim and Paula are beautiful enough to be models. Love YA.
Brent
I thought the jazz lost the game you watched down here??! Unless my mom misinformed me! Im glad i got to see you and kim and jess! I would have DIED shopping for that long.
I agree with Lindsey...I would have died shopping that long too! But glad that you could spend that time with your daughters!
Looks like you and your girls have a ton of fun!
Oh, Claudine, I think I finally mastered this comment thing. I was able to leave two on Brent's this morning. You say nobody ever leaves you a comment. Looks to me like you got a lot of them. As I told you, I love the way you do things with your daughters. Sounds so fun. Love you, Deanna
Claudine, Cute pics of your trip. Paula said what fun you had on your visit. I have joined the blogging craze, but have a question for you. How did you put the link to the mormon.org on your blog? I would like to do that on ours. Can you let me know? If you want to check out our blog it is at
wardellwritings.blogspot.com
Thanks Vicki
Post a Comment