Say "cheese" Mataya
Me and Mataya on a beautiful day in January.
On Saturday, the 24th of January, John and I drove to St. George and met up with Kenyon and Kara. We got in their car and headed for Mesquite. They get their taxes done in Bunkerville and we went with them to tend Mataya. While they were getting their taxes done and listening to stories and life histories, we drove around to see how Mesquite has grown. I got in the back with Taya and John drove us around. We found a beautiful pond with lots of ducks in it and around it. There were some big Canadian Geese and a swan or two and lots of little ducks. There were some people feeding them bread when we drove up, but they ran out of bread and left. We stopped and got Mataya out so she could see them and she loved them. We looked in the car to find something to feed them, but all we could find was some canned dog food they had just bought. I looked in the jockey box and found a Cherios container full of goldfish crackers and so we let her feed them to the ducks. The ducks loved them and she had so much fun feeding them. We picked her parents up after about an hour and one half and they were glad to have that over with. We went to the Virgin River and had the thinnest prime rib we have ever had. Times are even getting hard at the Casinos. Fun day, all in all.




5 comments:
Yes they are the family that lost their son in the moutains. They are amazing. Not too long after they lost him their daughter, my friend Courtney got diagnosed with Lymphoma, and lukemia. She has been cancer free now for a few months but they have been through alot. They are wonderful people. Thanks for following my blog and leaving me comments.
Who in the world is that adorable little girl that, apparently, I'm related to? Man I really need to get to know my relatives better! I bet you're the funnest Grandma, Aunt C!
What a fun time. T and I are responsible for the Casino's shutting down. We have shaped up and cut off their money supply.
Didn't you know that goldfish crackers will kill Canadian geese! The pond owners will probably hunt you down and give you an award! Hope you cleaned your feet before getting back in the car.
mataya you are beautiful. Please come over and play soon. we love you so chicken nugget!
Post a Comment