On the 28th day of January, Grady, our youngest grandchild, turned one year old. Seems like only yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for him to be born. He is such a darling boy. He hardly ever cries and his face just lights up when he sees you. He is soooooooooooo close to walking. He will stand alone, but is a little bit hesitant to start walking by himself. Here are some photos of his Birthday Party.
Trisha and Grady with the cute cake she made for him.......
He liked the ribbon and the paper the best.
Can you believe he actually got some in his mouth?
His dad cleaning him up after the cake eating incident.
He spent the rest of the party in a diaper..........good looking boy.
7 comments:
How cute is that! I love the birthday cake. It looks like Grady did too--giggle. Happy Happy Birthday little one. Love ya, Deanna
ps. My blog today is because of your blog on glasses--way to go, you did the unthinkable and got me thinking. You go girl!
I was hoping someone would post something about Grady's Birthday. I think Shon has fallen off the face of the earth. I wish we could have been there. He looks like he really enjoyed the cake. I was wondering if he was walking yet. Thanks for the post.
What a cutie! It must be the genes. Who made that cute cake. That is such a clever idea. I'm not sure how these kids keep getting older, and I don't...
He is sure a chip off the old block. He reminds me on Shaun when he was a little feller in New Harmony
What cute little boy. What a fun cake too. So creative. Will we see you at the Elders game night?
Claudine, what a cute boy, as if grandchildren could be anything but cute. I love the cake!!!
WOW CLAUDINE YOU ARE A PRO BLOGGER. YOU ARE A NEAT PERSON. YOU MAKE ME SMILE. THANKS FOR BEING GOOD TO ME ALL THROUGH THE YEARS. WITH MY MOM GONE NOW WHEN I SEE YOU I THINK OF HER. KISS TAYA FOR ME. I LOVE THAT LITTLE ONE. HIL
Post a Comment