Lots of people I know have birthday's around this time. Yesterday was our son
Kenyon's (our baby) and
April Schoppmann's (Mitch and Gaona's baby). Today is
Annie Gardners, (Pat and Kevin's baby) Happy Birthday Annie! Saturday is
John's.....he will hit the big medicare age. Sunday is our grandaughter
Jessika's (Rex and Paula's baby). Our grandson,
Ashby turned 9 on the 6th. He is Brandon and Janna's baby. My friend,
Cheryl Williams has a birthday on Sunday and she will be in San Antonio, Texas for her birthday.
Rex and Paula's anniversary is on the 20th of April and my mother,
Lorna Belle Anderson Prince was born on the 19th. I don't have photos of Annie, April or Cheryl to put on here, but I love ya just the same.
Oh, and I almost forgot......another baby, our good friend, Talonie Prince is Lowell and Sharon's baby. Her birthday is on the 25th of April (just 8 months until Christmas from her birthday.) Happy Birthday Talonnie, on the 25th! I got reminded of a few more..........Shaunna Schoppmann Marshall and her husband, Ryan.
Shaunna is an April Fool's Day birthday and
Ryan's is on the 4th of April. If any of you have a birthday in April, leave me a comment and I will be sure and post your's too. Maybe Ryan is the baby in his family too.........let me know! Another one.....
Toni Call, my neice. She isn't her mom's baby, but she's a cutie and we love her. She is an April Fools Day baby too.
My mother, Lorna Prince.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Jessika coloring Easter Eggs on Saturday.
Kenyon, fishing at Sand Hollow last year.
Ashby putting some thought into coloring his egg.
6 comments:
What a cool way to celebrate all those Birthdays. I too wish all of the a happy day!
Busy month in your family! Happy Birthday to all!
Really my birthday is this month? in like 5 days? i kinda forgot about it. HA! We all know I dont let people forger it my birthday! Good blog grams. Love you!
Wow! I always knew April was a busy month for us, but after seeing it like that--it really looks busy. And what a ka-wink-e-dink....all the babies birthdays. You must have really put some thought into that.. We had a good time over Easter, thanks for everything.
Wow, I had never thought of it that way....all of the babies. How interesting. Thanks for a GREAT weekend. We needed it. We love to come there, and glad we were able to come and not have to work at the Jazz game :)
Wow, Happy Birthday everybody. Claudine. I love it when you post. I check daily. Love you, Deanna
Post a Comment