Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

NEW HARMONY SCHOOL REUNION
































































































































































































Jerald Pearce and his wife planned and put on this reunion and it was a blast from the past! It was so fun to see people I hadn't seen for a long time. It was held at the Eureka Casino in Mesquite, Nevada, on April 1. I wondered if John would enjoy it, but he knew lots of the people and had a great time too. All of my siblings and Dad were there, which is a feat in itself. I think Jerald said there were 132 people in attendance, all with ties to New Harmony. It started at 11:30 a.m. We ate at the buffet first and the meal was really good. Then about 1 o'clock, we went into the Grand Canyon Room to visit and have a short program. They had some copy machines there so that we could copy photos if we wanted to. They took lots of different group photos, but most of mine turned out blurry, so I will only post a few on here. We stayed until after five and after almost everyone had gone, John got some dice out of his pocket and we played a game with dice and quarters. Some might call it gambling, but since most of the money was John's, it was just for fun. Lowell, Sharon, Talonnie, Edna, John and I and Don Leo Jonathon's wife played with us. We played several games of that and then after a short stop in the casino for Talonnie to more than double her money, we headed home. We stopped in St. George at Paula's (our car just automatically heads there) and ate with the Princes and Edna. It was a perfect day. Thanks to Jerald for all the hard work and preperation put into it. I still can't imagine how he found everyone.

















































































































Dad and my cousin Norman Prince who lives in California.






































My cousin Ron Prince who lives in Washington State and his daughter,



















Kim, who lives in Las Vegas.






































More cousins, Winona Ramage and Laureda Gordon.



















Winona lives in Orem and Laureda lives in Cedar.






































These two are cousins to each other. Melody Grant Crandall and



















Vickie Huntsman LaFevre.

No comments: