Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

NEW HARMONY SCHOOL REUNION

Last Wednesday (April 1st), John and I went to Mesquite, Nevada to the New Harmony School Reunion. It was so fun and I saw so many people that I haven't seen in years. Here are some photos of some of them. Alot of my photos did not turn out and are blurry, so this is not all I want to post, but some. We ate at the buffet and then went to the Grand Canyon Room for visiting and a short program. It was all made possible by Jerald Pearce and his wife and it was so nice.
Me, Dad, Annette, Vernile, Brent and Carol.

Gwen and Phil Herschi.

Marilyn and Gerald Prince
John, who was so patient and had a good time too.
Melody Grant Crandall and her cousin, Vickie Huntsman LeFevre.
Gardner Schmutz and Ted Kelsey (Ted sang the school song in
the program.)
Richard and Verla Pearce Cripps.

Dorothy Prince Torgerson and her husband, Hal.
Kay Dawn Pace Edwards and Jean Pace Carter.

LaRee and Eldon Schmutz.

My Dad, Darce Prince and Norman Prince, his nephew.
My sister, Carol Petty Addy and her husband, Randy.
Dorothy Rancher, Boyd Pace and MaryRene Rancher. Sisters and
I don't know their last married names.

Front Row: Ned Huntsman, Joyce Taylor, Claudine Prince, Lowell
D.Prince, Vernile Prince and Deon Kelsey.
Back Row: Annette Prince, Weston Hall, Verlene Kelsey, Carol Petty,
Mervin Prince, Vickie Huntsman and Doyle Whitehead.
In front is a chair from the old school.
Terry Taylor, Joyce Taylor Gardner, and Ray Taylor.
My Dad's sister, Bea Prince Gubler.
Don Leo Jonathon who was also a neighbor.
Rolaine Grant King and Lana Jean Prince Grant. (Sister in laws).


Merrill Hopkins who lived across the street when
we were younger...............alot younger.

Elaine and Merl Prince.........another cousin.

Doyle Whitehead.......neighbor and friend.


Ned Huntsman and his sister, Brenda Huntsman Clark.


Deon Kelsey.

Clyde and Delora Hunt. Another dear cousin.

Verlene Kelsey and her husband. Sorry, I don't know his name.

My cousins, Winona Prince Ramage and Laureda Gordon.
Ron Prince (another cousin) and his daughter, Kim.
Herb and Berdean Hall Schlosser....another cousin.

6 comments:

oldcowboy said...

Good Blog Claudine. I have talked to alot of people afterword who were there that day and many people said that was one of the best days of their life. Thanks for posting the pictures. They are great.

Deanna said...

Claudine, your pictures turned out really good. If it is OK with you, I am having a bunch of them printed for Berdean. Thanks for sharing this with us. Happy Easter, Deanna

Lindsey said...

Grams. I think you and gramps were the youngest ones there! Looks like you had a good time. I cant wait for my 10 year reunion and to see everyone. Love you and miss you. I wish i could have come up with my parents but i has work :( Muah!

Anonymous said...

great blog mom. i'm sure that was so much fun for everyone who went to school in harmony back in the day. cool day for sure. glad to see that sweet pic of dad still had its home at the bottom of your page....priceless. if only we could unearth the infamous "havasu speedo" photo.

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

Claudine, you always have the best pictures and the best adventures. What a treasure you are to your friends and family. Love all that you do and thanks for sharing. Vicki

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great..I want copies next time I am up..your blogs are great ..I always read them, just do not always comment..love you sis, Annette