This past month at the Happy Factory, the bunch of us have been quite interested in food. On the 2nd of April, we went straight to Cal Ranch to stock up on some dehydrated hash browns that someone knew about and so we just had to have some to try out the recipes that Jenny and Sonja had for them. Then we went to eat at Bajios to eat after we were through at Cal Ranch. We met Sharon Prince there and we had a great time visiting for a couple of hours after we ate. I missed on the 9th because I had company coming. On the 16th, my daughter Kim, and her daughter, Kelsie were here and they went too. Sonja brought us all a sample of her delicious cherry bars (now you can get them at the Cheese Store in Beaver). So.............maybe the first week in May we will have to go to Beaver for our luncheon and go to the cheese place and get us some candy bars while we are there. Also, Donna brought out a large box of donuts for us to try and I for one, got talking and left without having a sample. And maybe, just maybe, Sonja is going to make another batch of her Easter Specialty Date Cookies, sometime for us to try.

11 comments:
Looks like fun..I am beginning to understand why they call it the happy factory..you guys always seem so happy...Good blog ..Lobe ya. Annette
I really meant to say love you..not lobe ya but I dont know how to fix it now that it is in the post place...anyway..happy lobeing...Annette
OK Mom, your getting a little fancy with the pictures...
Anyway, that is my kind of gathering, all about the food. Looks like you had another fun week at the H.F. Maybe this summer I can go with you sometime. Love ya!
Okay I LOVE the pics! So cool, everytime I think I have seen the cutest thing there is for blogs, something else pops up that I love. You guys are the best. I am hoping someday to have some pals like you do, to do some fun things with. Keep it up!! Okay we ALWAYS stop at Beaver to visit the dairy. It is one of our favorite places and we frequently schedule our departure times to coordinate a stop there. I think a road trip for you is definitely in order. It is the best place.
Hey, did you get the email??
Claudine, you are so funny. I too now understand how come you like the Happy Factory so much. I love cherry bars, they are my favorite. I guess I have not tried the Beaver ones. I got hooked on cherry when Switzer (sp) (Uncle Reed''s friend) would bring up boxes of them. Course, in all honesty, I never met a candy bar I didn't like.
What did you think of the hash browns? Are these the ones that come in the little milk cartons. We pick these up at Cosco, and love them.
Again, thanks for a fun blog. Loves ya, Deanna
Happy birthday to Aunt Lorna
When I read your Happy Factory stories for some reason I always picture all those Steel Magnolias ladies hanging around together having a good time. The only thing missing is the Southern accent...we miss you and hope to see you and Uncle John soon.
Look how good you are at those collages!!! Cute pictures too!
Looks like ALOT of fun! If you end up stopping at the cheese factory on your way up here this week, will you pick us up a package of cheese curd and a package of jalapeno cheese curd? Parker and I have been craving it ever since Easter.
You will need to show or tell me how you do your photo collages.
Are you listening to the "Wicked" cd yet? If not, listen to it on your way to Salt Lake. Can't wait for Thursday!!!
You need to teach me how to do those pictures....I was impressed with todays blog.
Thank you. I love the pictures too. Can't wait to see the rest of the proofs. The old cars are in LaVerkin behind a fenced in yard just before you get to the bridge.
Post a Comment