Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A DAY WITH FRIENDS AT THE BLACKS

Today, after the Happy Factory, we all went to Sonja's house for lunch. Several of us brought something to eat and it was fun. First, we toured her beautiful home and patio and garage. They have finished their basement since I was there and it is sure nice. Those in attendance were: Gaona Schoppmann, Rosie Kirtley, Sonja Black, myself, Lindsey and Jessika Kelsey, Jenny Haider and Lindsey's friend, LindyYoung, from Monticello, and Janet Lambert. Rosie was kind enough to stop by Bulloch's and buy us all a large drink and bring them to lunch, and you're right, Rosie, they are delicious! Jenny brought a very good rice dish, I brought a won ton salad, Janet brought chips and dip, Sonja made a "to die for" ice cream pie, and Gaona brought some humus dip and crackers and chips. The young girls didn't know we were going to eat and they just came. (They didn't eat anything anyway, so I guess it didn't matter.) We enjoyed the beautiful home and the company and the food. We did three boxes of cars at the Factory too, before we went to Sonja's house.

Lindy, Jessika and Gaona


Janet, Rosie and Sonja. (Look at Sonja's shiny ovens).

Janet, Sonja and Rosie.....good times!


Lindsey and Lindy

Jenny helping Rosie unload the drinks. It was quite a process
because they were so large. She had to have help getting them
out of Bullochs.

Rosie, Lindy, Lindsey, Jessika and Jenny with her back to us.

3 comments:

Mama Groke said...

You guys just have too much fun. I think that should be against the word of wisdom. You know, moderation in all things--giggle. You just keep on doing it. When I grow up, I want to be just like you. Love you tons, Deanna

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

What a fun time, how nice to have your cute girls hanging out with your cute friends!!

Rex and Paula said...

Maybe I can be a part of your group when I am there this summer.
As always, it looks like you are having a ball....