
John helping Grady throw wood on the fire.

Lowell, the Birthday Boy himself.

Deanna and Robert Groke

Love Birds, Brooke and Brent Schoppmann trying
to cook and hug at the same time.

My good looking brothers, Vernile and Brent Prince.

Quinn, the potato gun shooter.

Mitch Schoppmann and two of his cute little grandaughters.

Shaunna Schoppmann visiting with Lowell.

Gaona, Elma Lynne and Sharon.

Lowell and Sharon's grandaughter, Mandy.

Joel Hansen and April Schoppmann, eating.

Trish and Shon in a deep discussion.

Sharon, loving it that I am going to put her photo
on the internet again!

A full moon at the end of a perfect day............




4 comments:
You guys always know how to party. Looks like another great time with the old gang. You need to turn the camera over to somebody else and get in some of the shots! Love you Mom.
Thanks for posting--I finally got in the party crowd--yahoo! That was fun. Oh, and I am supposed to remind you of the bread recipe. Love ya, Deanna
Wow, looks like fun. You have the best times and best friends, love to hear about all your adventures...
Are you related to the Schoppman's? I used to work for them at Cedar Land Title and with Shawna at Garts... Interesting...
Post a Comment