Just wanted to post these cute photos of our grandkids. When we were at the garden last Monday evening, this is one of the more tender moments between Grady and Mataya. Some of the time they were not so tender, but I thought these were the cutest photos ever!
Grady trying to decide weather or not to
kiss Mataya.
He decided "yes"!
6 comments:
they are so stinkin cute!!! Love you grams.
I second that! How is the graden coming along? Any fruits of your labor yet?
They are precious! We sure enjoyed having Grady around last week.
This has got to be the two SWEETEST pictures EVER!
I didn't know you had a garden in Harmony. Looks so good. Your grandkids are so cute!
How do you get all your family to show up. Robert is the only one in our family that goes down to hoe--I don't even go. Well, in all honesty when all the kids were here for the reunion they went down to Grandpa's. Me, I got to be the Granny Nanny. Cute pictures!
Love ya, Deanna
Post a Comment