Claudine and Sonja talking and working away..........Today, Sonja Black and I went to the Happy Factory . We had so much fun visiting and staining cute little cars for needy children all over the world. The cars are made from wood that is donated by a local cabinet making company. Then people cut them out with saws in the back room. Then some other voulenteers put the wheels on them, and then they are ready to stain. A local drug store donated the mineral oil used in staining the cars. Then we stained 47 cars between us in about an hour and a half. Talk about a fun way to do service and have a good visit at the same time. Gayona Schoppman and her daughter April went a few weeks ago and took me, and we had fun then too. I think we are gooing to try and go every two weeks on Thursday morning at 9 A.M. So, on October 2, we will go again. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!!




2 comments:
I want to do that the next time we come down!!
Looks like fun. what a great way to help out.
Brent
Post a Comment