

Elma Lynne at Orchard
Sharon working on her rug.........

Yesterday I went to New Harmony. Most every week I go grocery shopping for my parents and take the groceries down and make dinner for them, or take dinner to them. Yesterday I fixed ribs and green salad and rice pudding. We had a good time visiting and eating of course.
Donna is having a thing about bats. There was a bat in the house and she keeps "seeing " it. Vernile and Elma Lynne have looked and looked, but couldn't find it. Donna even had the home health nurse looking for it yesterday. Dad said "I don't know why she has to tell everyone about that **** bat! He told Donna that he had seen it too, but come to find out, he just said he had seen it to make her happy. He didn't really see it. When the nurse was there, Elma Lynne came up and then Elma and I went up to Sharon Princes. Aunt Marian wanted me to ask Sharon how to do a toothbrush hook rug she is making, so I stopped and she showed me. (Even though I went to show Aunt Marian this morning and I forgot already.) Then Elma and I went on the Flat to Brent's orchard to get a box of apples. After finally finding the key, we went in and got the apples and had a good visit and fun. It's always fun for me to go to Harmony. I'm glad to get to go and help Dad and Donna and visit with Vernile and Elma Lynne every week.




2 comments:
Claudine,
Just a short note to tell you I love you. I have always appreciated the kind, hardworking, dependable sister you are. You are a gift we all get to share. Thanks for another great story.
Love ya.
Brent
I wish I could be there to help out with them too. You will be blessed for your diligence and hard work. But I'm glad that I didn't have to go on a "bat" hunt.
Post a Comment