We met at the Happy Factory today. When I first got there, Donna and Charlie were in their office and I said "Where is everybody?" Donna said "I don't know..........just enjoy it while you can". Well, it didn't take long until people started coming in. Gaona, Jenny, and Rosie came and we all got to work and got wondering where Sonja was. Jenny called her and she was sick with a sore throat and she came anyway. Can you believe the devotion of some people??? We were glad she did though. Janet was tending grandkids (she's got a new one) and so she didn't come. We stayed and worked until almost noon and then it was time for our first luncheon. We went to Bajios to eat and I took my camera in and forgot to take a photo. We had such a good time visiting that we lost track of time and didn't leave until almost 2 o'clock. I'm surprised they didn't kick us out! We did over 300 cars today and had so much fun.
Karl Bradshaw was working today and we visited with him.
A happy face at the happy factory!
2 comments:
I think you have some good Karma coming your way for all the good you do at the Happy Factory! Happy Friday...The weekend is here!
Just wondering...but if you and the ladies didn't go and do cars, would the Happy Factory be able to do it without you? I doubt it. What a great thing to have on your "to do" list every week. Blessings will definitely be yours!
Post a Comment