skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This morning, Trish brought Grady over for me to tend. She had to work for half a day, so I was glad to watch him. He is the best baby. He slept for two of the four hours she was gone and never cried the rest of the time..........and no poopy diapers either. What a pleasant morning, to be all alone with my youngest grandchild. It was a treat! He is almost crawling. He brings his arms out in front of himself and drags the rest of his body up and then starts over again. He can get around really fast. When he gets on the tile, he pats his hands on it to hear the noise it makes. He will be nine months old next week.Grady Boy....
Grady last night in a dress up hat......red eyes and all.
5 comments:
Cute pictures, Mom. Glad you had fun with Grady. Thanks so much for being willing to watch our boys.
Great job honey, love reading your blog, because I find out things you forget to tell me and thought you did.
Love john
I love all your stories..This one of Grady is so cute. Isn't it so fun being a grandparent..I just love the time I get to spend with any and all of mine. Keep up the good work..Annette
He is such a cutie. I love that picture going down to grandpa's field. That is frame-worthy. Keep on blogging.
Oh my heck, I want to steal that little boy, what a darling baby they have... I love that we can watch each others families change on here,, very special memories for sure, Hugzzzzzz Aunt Claude...
Post a Comment