MORE .......JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN.........Just wondering if you can identify any of the photos I am going to post from years gone by . I may add more later, so keep checking. Tell me on my e-mail if you know who they are or not. The top one is 1 and so on down the line.
#7: If that's my Mom and Dad, I seriously owe you one. I'm laughing just WONDERING!
#8: I swear those pants were COOL back then. It wasn't a Halloween costume, it was just COOL DUDS, MAN! Plus, if I remember right you made them for me, so that made them double cool!
I will try this again and hope it works..Whose post did you delete? That picture of Clay looks just like Vernile..all pictures are great and I love your music..Annette
Oh Claudine...those are hilarious! I would only love more to have discovered those pictures with your boys while we were there in person. That wouldd have been some good material for poking fun at!
I was born in New Harmony, Utah a long time ago. Lived there and in Salt Lake City, and now in Cedar City. I have been married to John Spevak for 46 wonderful years, and have five beautiful children and eleven(even more beautiful) grandchildren. Worked for Iron County School District for 24 years as a school lunch cook. I have my own craft business, which I enjoy and takes alot of my time.
11 comments:
Isn't that guy in number 5 Mick Jagger of the rolling Stones?
Good Pictures!! What are you dressing up as this year? Who is the guy in the tights?
Loved your pictures. This was a fun blog. You always do a good job with what you are writing about!!
Brent
How come ther are not any pictures of me? Oh yea, I never dress up. Remember when we all went out in Kenyon's Caddie? That was a hoot.
I love ya!
#5: Kenny Rogers BEFORE the face lift.
#7: If that's my Mom and Dad, I seriously owe you one. I'm laughing just WONDERING!
#8: I swear those pants were COOL back then. It wasn't a Halloween costume, it was just COOL DUDS, MAN! Plus, if I remember right you made them for me, so that made them double cool!
I will try this again and hope it works..Whose post did you delete? That picture of Clay looks just like Vernile..all pictures are great and I love your music..Annette
Oh Claudine...those are hilarious! I would only love more to have discovered those pictures with your boys while we were there in person. That wouldd have been some good material for poking fun at!
I hate to admit it but # 7 is Brandon and me. No wonder I hate Halloween!!
These pics are great. I found your blog on K,K and Tay. Look mine up.http://hole-ypondtheresabumpinmyhai.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the nice comments. Carolyn is losing her weight through the HCG diet. I will call you with info.
Post a Comment