Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

SWAINS CREEK RIDE

Looking down in Ashdown Gorge.New sign at Swains Creek .
Just past Navajo Lake in the volcanic rocks.


Snow at Midway




More pretty leaves.




Heading up the canyon looking at Cedar Breaks.






Today I got to go on another fun ride thanks to Schmidt Construction and John Spevak. I rode to Swains Creek with John to deliver a load of gravel. It was a beautiful fall day.. The canyon and it's leaves have never been prettier. I took 177 photos. (Thank goodness for digital cameras.) I would just put the camera down and there was something else to take a photo of. So, we will share the a few of the photos we took with you. It is suppose to storm tomorrow (probably snow on the mountain) so there were people up there scurrying around trying to get things prepared for the upcoming storm and winter. It was quite busy. We met Cole Ashdown and also Craig Ashdown coming up the canyon as we were headed back down. There was snow in the trees at Midway. It took us a couple of hours and it was great.

1 comment:

Janna said...

You are lucky to go on all of these beautiful rides with your hubby. Thanks for sharing the photos.